Skip to main content

Turning point for Ashnorr

My long stay away from making jewellery was spent pursuing other projects. I’m also a content writer and marketer which can be time-consuming.

I’m back with a whole new perspective on what I should be offering on this blog. Making this blog only about bead jewellery has been very limiting for me. I realized this must have played a role in my staying away for so long.

I return to this blog with renewed excitement. Ashnorr will now be a creative hub for the production of anything art and crafts.

Lately, I’ve fallen in love with using waste products for beautiful and functional works of art and they will be my main source of materials. I’ll continue sharing with you the products I make to sell but also DIY projects and art and craft classes I organize for schoolchildren will feature on this blog.
Ashnorr is now back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead embriodery

APP101 APP102 Inspired by Shamballa then  discovered a new technique called so utache.  This inluenced this design. It is a combination of beads and cord using traditional hand embroidery  techniques. These neckpieces can  be worn as jewellery with different outfits on plain coloured outfits or fixed permanently on a blouse or dress. APP103

Macrame bracelets

Fabric covered storage boxes

You may not need a gift box but a box to store your small items. These boxes will do well for storing personal belongings and documents. Colourful storage boxes add elegance to your overall room décor. Using any plain used box lying around your home is only practical but adds no beauty to your home. Items that can be stored in these boxes include jewellery, hair accessories, handkerchiefs, shirt ties, belts, household bills, personal documents, sewing accessories, hobby materials, baseball caps, stationary, photographs and more. See storage boxes below in different sizes.